I do not understand your question. my point was we've had over 20 plus years to enjoy these games under windows. and all of a sudden everyone wants stuff for free just because a company is changing the way it does things, trying to make it better for all of us that play games. So my other question would be to the folks that want the games for free under windows, why didn't any of you go out and buy the games when they were sitting there for the taking? not trying to be hostile, I'm just wondering.

Darren Duff. Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. web site http://darrenduff.net Check out my youtube page here. https://youtube.com/@darren_duff amateur radio station KK4AHX. Mastodon: darren_duff@tweesecake.social friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.
On 5/20/2023 12:31 PM, Danielle Ledet wrote:
But then what if people use this availability as an opportunity not to
buy the game? I am looking forward to the games on the iPhone.
Perhaps, I'll start gaming again.

On 5/20/23, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
that my friend is very short sited.

Darren Duff. Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a
representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the
Father. web site http://darrenduff.net Check out my youtube page here.
https://youtube.com/@darren_duff amateur radio station KK4AHX. Mastodon:
darren_duff@tweesecake.social friend me on face book
http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.
On 5/19/2023 3:29 PM, haylieg2...@gmail.com wrote:
This company has screwed us Windows users far as I am concerned.

Haylie

*From:* blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of
*Darren Duff
*Sent:* Friday, May 19, 2023 3:14 PM
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] A Dragon Reborn

This is what change looks like people! we have all had the chance to
play these games on windows for years. now, The times are changing! I
for one have no problem at all buying these games on iOS again. It's
worth it, and helps out a great company that we know is legit, and
will provide entertainment for us all. I for one welcome it!