Thank you.
The reasons given are why I don't want to make a mistake when I next buy a
toilet. It wil l be soon as a wash cloth stopped up the one that then
cracked when I investigated the continuing clog.
So sounds like 2 gall is safe.
I will remember to look for 16-17 inch and around 2g.
But what then is the difference between valvedless and valved?
Again, thanks