> the display code, but somewhere in the actual template. Actually, the
> fact you can fix the problem by changing the template (deleting the
> [if admin] part) suggests this is indeed the case. But I'd double
I narrowed it down a bit more, but it's quite strange: I can keep the
admin control panel -- only if there are less than four items in the
<ul> list! Well, I discovered I can have more than three items if they
have text or variables or images or links... but not more than three
items if they have links made of images made of variables (what is the
case, because my links are icons and the icon filenames are kept in
variables)... Four items... and all news disappear. I don't
understand :)
The only customized code is the {{...}} markup for images. I'll
inspect it.
But this happens only with versions 2.38 and newer, and all
installations seem ok, I see no difference.
> Second, are there any conditionals in the actual page around the
> search function that calls the template? I'm wondering if I could see
> some of the page code as well. I don't think having "if"'s around the
> search function would affect anything in the template display but you
This is the only content of the page:
%%[(search group={p}* template="novedad" if="equal {+p0} 4 && equal
{+:newstype} novedades")]%%
The %% is a special markup needed because of the WikiCreole plugin,
nothing to do. The search shows the news ("novedades") under its own
branch, but only the deeper pages (novedades/year/month/day) that have
the right value in the field "newstype" (other kind of news are
displayed in the side bar).
> never know. You are getting very strange results. I would think you
> would at least see something (even if just the top part) when the [if
> admin] line is there.
It seems some problem in the template breaks the whole process and the
result is as if the template was empty: no new is shown in the page.
> BTW, do you have $errorReporting = true; in your index.php file
I didn't know that. I'll try it tomorrow, I need a break. Thanks for
your help.
Marcos
--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---