The next debug step I would take is to do this:
if ($actionLink != '') $temp =
BOLTloadpage("$actionLink#$template");
if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("$pageLink#$template");
if ($temp == '') $temp =
BOLTloadpage("template.$template.$BOLTskin");
if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("template.$template");
print_r("==$temp==");die();
$template = $temp;
The question is, what content is $temp getting? It should be your
template, but if a space or something, you would get the results you
are seeing. (That's why the == ==). If you are getting anything, you
could move the debug line up the chain to see if you can spot which
BOLTloadpage function is importing the wrong data. You might also try
var_dump($temp) instead of print_r() as that might show more
information...
Of course, if you are getting the right template at this point, the
problem is obviously somewhere down the function.
I'm sorry I can't do this myself. It would be so much quicker---but I
can't reproduce the problem. What you found is VERY curious. Could
you show me the source code for your template?
Cheers,
Dan
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:30 AM, alinome.net <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Could you do a little testing like:
>> $template = BOLTlowercase($template);
>> print_r("==$template==$BOLTskin==");die();
>
> Everythings seems ok in all versions. The right template and skin are
> printed.
>
> But I just discovered something new: When I'm not logged in,
> everything works fine! The problem happens (with version 2.38 and
> later) only when I am logged in as admin. When I use a normal user
> account, everything works fine too. Is it a clue for you? (In
> site.config I have "template*: @admin" but it shouldn't make any
> difference).
>
> I keep on investigating...
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---