The main code governing template selection is found in library.php ~157-162:

                $template = BOLTlowercase($template);
                if ($actionLink != '') $temp = 
BOLTloadpage("$actionLink#$template");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("$pageLink#$template");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = 
BOLTloadpage("template.$template.$BOLTskin");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("template.$template");
                $template = $temp;

I tested it on my site using template=whatever and it returned
template.whatever.skin if found, and then template.whatever if not.
Not sure why you are having troubles...

Is it possibly a spelling error somewhere? Is there a space before or
after the skin in site.config? Capitlization?  It shouldn't be
security as I don't think loadpage doesn't check authorizations.

Could you do a little testing like:

                $template = BOLTlowercase($template);
print_r("==$template==$BOLTskin==");die();
                if ($actionLink != '') $temp = 
BOLTloadpage("$actionLink#$template");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("$pageLink#$template");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = 
BOLTloadpage("template.$template.$BOLTskin");
                if ($temp == '') $temp = BOLTloadpage("template.$template");
                $template = $temp;

Perhaps you will see something that might give us a clue what's
happening. Sorry I can't seem to reproduce the error. I'm about to
release 2.41, but shouldn't work any differently from 2.40.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to