Well, we are narrowing it down--though not to an easy solution...  My
next step would be to do this debug line around line 200

        else {
                if (count($outarray) == 0) return;
print_r($template);die();
                foreach ($outarray as $i => $page) {
                        $BOLTvar['$count'] = $i + 1;
                        $out .= BOLTtemplatemarkup($template, $page, $zone, 
$args['rules']);
                        }
                }

If your template shows up here, it means the problem is not really in
the display code, but somewhere in the actual template. Actually, the
fact you can fix the problem by changing the template (deleting the
[if admin] part) suggests this is indeed the case. But I'd double
check just to make sure...

Second, are there any conditionals in the actual page around the
search function that calls the template? I'm wondering if I could see
some of the page code as well. I don't think having "if"'s around the
search function would affect anything in the template display but you
never know. You are getting very strange results. I would think you
would at least see something (even if just the top part) when the [if
admin] line is there.

BTW, do you have $errorReporting = true; in your index.php file
(before calling engine)?  I always do trouble shooting with that on as
BoltWire tries to surpress error messages otherwise. Maybe that will
give you some clue that will solve this thing quickly...  :)  Well, we
can hope...

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to