> BTW, do you have $errorReporting = true; in your index.php file
> (before calling engine)?  I always do trouble shooting with that on as

It showed many warnings about cookies and session headers, but the
cause (I don't understand why) was a plugin not found because of a
typo (I included the plugin in my config.php). The plugin had nothing
to do with the current mistery. After fixing the plugin name, no
warning is shown.

I discovered something new: I can keep all link icons in the control
panel if I remove the rest of the template, I mean, the new itself! In
fact I can keep also the title, but not the variable {title}. I mean I
can add this before the control panel:

== fool title

But not the original:

== {+:title}

If I add the original title variable, the problem arises again: no new
is shown!

I'm removing parts of the template to get some clue. It seems somehow
somewhere there's a kind of limit I can't reach when I use 2.38 or
newer.

I'm working offline but I think I'll try online too; maybe the server
configuration has something to do.

It's a kind of code poltergeist :)

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to