I think I got an important clue. I realized the problem happens in the
pages "novedades.2006", "novedades.2007" and "novedades.2008"; they
list *all* the news of those years. But the root page
"novedades" (that shows only the recent news) works fine... and it
uses the same template! What's the difference?

Here you are the search command of the root page "novedades":

[(search group={p}.* count=6 template="novedad" order=reverse
if="equal {+p0} 4 && equal {+:newstype} novedades && strmore {(time
{now} %Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)} {+:newsstartdate} && strmore  {+:newsenddate}
{(time {now} %Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)}")]

And the one used in the pages "novedades.YEAR":

[(search group={p}* template="novedad" if="equal {+p0} 4 && equal
{+:newstype} novedades")]

The root page shows only the six more recent news and has additional
conditions to exclude news that has been programmed to appear only
between certain dates (using "strmore", a condition I wrote ad hoc). I
immediately suspected the count parameter... I added "count=6" to the
annual pages and they worked!

But now let's count:

There are 11 news in year 2006, but when count>6 no one is shown with
BoltWire>2.37!
There are 18 news in year 2007, but when count>7 no one is shown with
BoltWire>2.37!
There are 14 news in year 2008, but when count>9 no one is shown with
BoltWire>2.37!

When the count is under the shown limits, it works as expected.

This is very interesting, though I can not imagine where's the problem
yet.

Any idea? It seems there's some processing limit somewhere. I love the
Forth programming language (it uses stacks to keep and pass
parameteres) and I see some resemblance: sometimes a little mistake in
Forth changes the stack and the effect grows with every loop until the
whole thing crashes...

I need some rest :)

Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to