----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: test

> Dan Minette wrote:

I think that is reasonable.  But, I've got a neat, IMHO, variation on that.
If person A dings person B, who dings back, person A should be free to ding
again.  But, then person B would also be free to ding back.   The question
is whether we will have two antagonists who act like dingbats by dinging
back and forth.

Dan M.