Dan Minette wrote:

> [...]

Well, if in the end the net result is slowing of messages, if we want to
limit it to one *unanswered* ding per dinger per dingee per day and
allow unlimited back-and-forthing of it, what that will do is to greatly
limit the amount of traffic either of the two dingers could post to the
actual list.  Which, if they're in the sort of mindset that repeated
dinging would indicate, might not be such a bad idea.

        Julia