Nope. If convicted, he faces a year in jail. Mandatory.

hmmm, maybe he shoulda took the deal.

john
On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 10:45  AM, Paul Walker wrote:

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 09:24:56AM -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

You have to understand the enviromental idiom concerning weapons over
here. Gun ownership is common. So common in fact that every loon already
has one, and they dont have to get a permit to do so. All that is required
is a criminal background check. This law in Brooklyn is very unusual in

This really isn't encouraging me to come to the states, you do realise this.
;-) But even so, if they think the worst they'll get is a $100 fine, I don't
think that would improve things especially.

Of course everyone knows that people in New York are all commies.<G>

Ah, but proper pinko ones, or the new slightly puce ones? ')

--
Paul

"You might have been thinking about swimming naked, but I for one was
thinking of chocolate coated kangaroos." "I can't guarantee anything,
because I'm not sure where "there" is in this case, or even what planet it's
on, but I'm going to try not to go there." - Kirrily vs. void in the s.d.m.