Rob wrote....
> Contrary to the rumors circling the globe, US citizens don't
> run around waving their guns in the air or shooting beer
> bottles off handy fence rails. People are much more discrete
> than that. (And I'm in Texas in case you don't
> recall) To see Americans shooting guns you pretty much have
> to go to a shooting range.

SSSSHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  Don't let that secret out! The rest of the world
might find out that we are *NOT* the gun toting cowboys that the movies
make us all out to be.

ATTENTION WORLD: contrary to what Rob would have y'all believe, we *ARE*
gun toting cowboys. Have you ever seen any of those really bad Chuck
Norris movies? Guess what, those were TRUE stories, just like the Die
Hard movies and several selected really bad Arnold movies.. That crap
goes on here every single day. Beware of us crazy, redneck Americans.

Gary

Getting ready to go shoot beer bottles off he fence while practicing my
quick draw Maru.