At 03:06 PM 6/13/2003 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I repeat my point, that the Palestinians have been utterly betrayed at every
>moment in their sorry history by those who claim to speak for them. If only
>they would realize this and make true peace. They could have a state
tomorrow if
>they would really do this.

Indeed, if Ghandi were reincarnated as a Palestinian, Palestine would be a
member of the United Nations within three years max.

Can you just imagine a peaceful protest of thousands of Palestinians,
sitting down on the roadway leading into Israel, where they are blocked
from their jobs?

It is one of the sad tragedies of history that the Palestinians have no
Ghandi, only a craven and corrupt Yasser Arafat.

JDG