On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 01:08:02AM -0400, John D. Giorgis wrote:

> At 01:48 PM 6/13/2003 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >> What right did the UN have to tell Arabs how they would be
> >> governed, or to take away their homes?
> >
> >The land was under UN jurisdiction, that's what right.
>
> More importantly, WHO CARES?

I do. As should anyone who is interested in a solution to the problem.
As complex and difficult as the situation is, certainly any knowledge
and understanding of the history of the situation, from the perspective
of both sides, could be beneficial. Maybe you already know all the
facts, but I don't. So, yes, I care.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/