On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 04:18 am, Dan Minette wrote:

The point I was making was that people do the right thing because they
believe in right and wrong. It doesn't have to be faith in God, but it is
still faith based. By pointing out that these principals are just lies and
myths, one is undercutting the community.

So it's a bad thing to question authority because it might lead to chaos and anarchy? We'd all better just shut up and do as we're told then.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A bad thing done for a good cause is still a bad thing. It's why so few people slap their political opponents. That, and because slapping looks so silly." - Randy Cohen.

-- William T Goodall Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.