Nick Lidster wrote:

and kerri with teh multinationalism of this list, im sure there are several memebrs that have seen the entire season.....

You'd think the networks would be more aware of how much these shows are being propagated around the world ahead of various broadcast dates, especially among Sci-Fi fans.
We are currently being blitzed with advertising for the "coming soon" BG Mini-series, without even a hint of the series (which I thought they'd mention to motivate people to watch the mini-series in case they want to watch the series)
Australia is ahead of the rest of the world in Stargate SG-1, but never heard of Atlantis (even though I believe SciFi is trying to keep them more or less parallel)
We are days behind US in some shows, weeks ahead in some, and years behind in others, but shows are available for download within hours of their broadcast in either the US or the UK. It's getting to where it is easier to watch downloads/DVD imports than TV.

Cheers
Russell C.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential
and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the
content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this
email does not bind the School and does not necessarily
constitute the opinion of the School.

If you have received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.