From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of DUMAS
Philippe (VIE)
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 6:57 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] peroxy-glutamate?

Le Jeudi 4 Mai 2017 12:25 CEST, Andrew Leslie <and...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk> a
écrit:

Dear Andrew,
We looked in details to this problem of diffusion at ca. 100 K with bromine in
"Ennifar et al., Acta D58(2002)1262" and we concluded

"It was attempted to derive a value for the diffusion coefficient of the free
bromine species (most likely Br-) in amorphous ice at 100±110 K. This failed
because the diffusion was much too rapid compared with both the radiolysis and
datacollection timescales to permit such a determination."

Best regards
Philippe Dumas