The only way AIDS bashing will get as popular as smoker bashing will be 
if you can go to a restaurant and while you're eating your nice dinner, 
the couple (gay) next to you starts having sex.  This in itself won't be 
enought though, as they'll have to start flinging fluids out onto 
unsuspecting patrons and the first case of AIDS caught from second hand 
sex occurs. :)

Marlon

>>However, I still maintain the stance that the viewpoints are equal, that
>>gay bashing (or AIDS bashing) and smoker bashing are BOTH just as wrong
>>and personally I place them both on the same level.  Personally I do
>>neither as a friend of homosexuals and a former smoker.
>>
>>
>>Hatton
>>    
>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to