> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
> Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:14 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: This is compassionate conservatism?

> However, I still maintain the stance that the viewpoints are 
> equal, that 
> gay bashing (or AIDS bashing) and smoker bashing are BOTH 
> just as wrong 
> and personally I place them both on the same level.  Personally I do 
> neither as a friend of homosexuals and a former smoker.

Of course I can't get sick from "second-hand gay sex".  ;^)

I agree, however that we've taken taking the smoking issue to a
hypocritical extreme in the US.  Then again it's only one in a long list
of things that we've taken to ridiculous, hypocritical extremes.

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to