> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
> Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:47 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: This is compassionate conservatism?
> 
> The only way AIDS bashing will get as popular as smoker 
> bashing will be 
> if you can go to a restaurant and while you're eating your 
> nice dinner, 
> the couple (gay) next to you starts having sex.  This in 
> itself won't be 
> enought though, as they'll have to start flinging fluids out onto 
> unsuspecting patrons and the first case of AIDS caught from 
> second hand 
> sex occurs. :)

I spent way too much of my life working at 7-Eleven and had this
argument WAY too often:

Customer walks in with a lit cig.

Me: "I'm sorry, there's no smoking in the store."

Customer: "Hypocrite!  You sell cigarettes!"

After a few times I came up with my stock answer:

Me: "I sell condoms too, but I don't want you using them in here
either."

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to