>Take the cigarette factor out of it... put in an addiction factor as
>opposed to a physical item such as a cigarette or tobacco in general.
>  That was more the line of my question.
>
>Hatton

No disagreement there, there might be a heritable component. Studies 
from the 60's on have suggested it. Its one factor among many 
however. One of the stranges things I remember when I was working as 
a juvie counsellor was when I accompanied one of my guys to an AA 
meeting was that I was the only one there not smoking. It seemed to 
me at the time that they had exchanged one addiction for another.

larry

-- 

Larry C. Lyons

========================================================
Life is Complex. It has both real and imaginary parts.
========================================================
Chaos, Panic and Disorder. My work here is done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to