I am currently using the SQLprev.cfm from Jochem to stop the onslaught of
superfluous bandwidth suckage from my server, but was wondering what the
difference would be with this one. I am not looking to start a "my SQL
Injection blocker is better than yours", yet trying to educate myself on just
what is going on and what is best to do.

Does this thing just raise it's ugly head every now and then and go away for a
while? This is the first I have seen of it on my server.

Thanks in advance,

~David G. Moore, Jr.
   UpstateWeb, LLC> Subject: Re: SQL injection attack on House of Fusion> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008
14:36:46 -0400> > > I also had a concern about thread safety; it's caching the
java.util.> > regex.Matcher object in Application scope, and calling
Application.> > injChecker.reset(testvar) for each url/form/etc variable --
seems like > > Matcher.reset() changes state of the cached Matcher object? > >
Thanks for pointing this out...I updated the tool on my site to address this
and also switched it to use a different RegEx that seems to work better and
throw less false positives. Same link to download as before:> >
http://www.cfwebstore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.download&downloadID=18> >
--- Mary Jo> > > > > > > >