> I certainly don't feel picked on. I feel blessed to have a place where I can
> learn from people who do know so much. And you are right. I (we) only seem to
> learn under fire. I am a one man business owner in a small town with limited
> resources and time. 10 hour days, work weekends, what is family time except
> coaching baseball-soccer-basketball, and I have forgotten what sleep even is.
> So, what do we do?

Well, the first step is getting more connected to the community, being
exposed to different styles, and being on a list such as this one is a
great start.  Presentations at user groups can also cover topics such as
this if you have one near your area.

> So, what is PCI-DSS (he asks sheepishly) or is that a whole nother Post????

In short, PCI-DSS is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
It is required for any merchant who accepts, processes, handles, stores,
or transmits credit card or debit card information.  It isn't law, but
your merchant account (or those of your clients) will have provisions in
their contracts that require compliance with these rules.  You can read
more about it at:

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/pci_dss.shtml

That's another whole can o' worms though.

-Justin Scott