~David G. Moore, Jr.> Subject: Re: SQL injection attack on House of Fusion>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008
14:35:19 -0700> > > Not trying to pick a fight, becuase I am sure you have
forgotten more code > > than I will ever know (seriously) and I am probably
just >being lazy > > (seriously), but is <cfqueryparam> something a lot of
programmers really > > use? I have never seen <cfqueryparam> used on >any tags
I have purchased > > or exchanged and I am afraid all I know is what I have
learned from books > > and forums. This is the first I >have ever heard of
using <cfqueryparam>.> > It depends on what you mean by "a lot". But, if you'd
been hanging out on > this list at all, you'd have heard of cfqueryparam. It's
discussed quite > often. But, since most people learn ColdFusion on their own,
and it's not a > "necessary" tag to know about to get things done, you could go
for years > without using it or even understanding why it's needed.> > -- Josh>