> Not trying to pick a fight, becuase I am sure you have forgotten more code
> than I will ever know (seriously) and I am probably just >being lazy
> (seriously), but is <cfqueryparam> something a lot of programmers really
> use? I have never seen <cfqueryparam> used on >any tags I have purchased
> or exchanged and I am afraid all I know is what I have learned from books
> and forums. This is the first I >have ever heard of using <cfqueryparam>.

It depends on what you mean by "a lot".  But, if you'd been hanging out on
this list at all, you'd have heard of cfqueryparam.  It's discussed quite
often.  But, since most people learn ColdFusion on their own, and it's not a
"necessary" tag to know about to get things done, you could go for years
without using it or even understanding why it's needed.

-- Josh