Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Actually the address is:  www.wiringharness.com

Two S's on the end...


----- Original Message -----
From: "James Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Wiring?


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I used M&H harnesses in my '70. They are awesome quality, factory repro or
> made to order. Why get a generic harness from Painless when you can get an
> exact replacement? :) Their web address is www.wiringharnes.com. Good
luck.
>
> Jim Hanson
> '70 Malibu
> Team Chevelle #291
>
>
> >From: "John Nasta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Wiring?
> >Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:28:39 -0500
> >
> >
> >Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> >------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >I had custom front harnesses made by M&H for my 69 El Camino. They made
> >them
> >for HEI & internal regulator, so everything looks nice, neat, and new.
They
> >were something like $105 each, which seemed pretty reasonable, especially
> >since they are non-standard. This was only about a month ago.
> >
> >Unfortunately I messed up recently and deleted all my parts favorites
while
> >moving folders around. I'm sure somebody here can give you their URL
and/or
> >phone number.
> >
> >HTH,
> >John Nasta
> >
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Have any of you re-wired your car using a Painless Wiring Harness? I am
> >considering getting the 18 circuit universal harness. All the wiring an
> >harnesses in my car we're shot, when it was in the field where I found it
I
> >guess the mice took care of them. I'd like to hear about others
experiences
> >both positive and negative. Thanks!
> >
> >
> >-----------------------------------------------------
> >To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> >To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to