Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the input! Now I guess I have modified the question based off
the responses I have received. I went to the M&H web site and looked at the
harnesses and the prices. From what I can gather just from the main
harnesses that I will need.
Back up switch
Dash Harness
Engine Harness
Forward Lamp Harness
Rear Lamp Harness
It will cost about $800. The Painless Universal harness is about $275. Are
the M&H that much better to warrant the price difference? I don't have a
problem spending the money if they are "worth it". Looking for some opinions
here, Thanks!
Brian
Hey Guys -
I would also recommend M&H Electric. I got new engine and front lamp
harnesses from them and the quality is excellent. They customized the
harnesses
for my HEI distributor, IMI starter, and Powermaster (SI series) alternator.
My $.02, FWIW.
Cliff Klimas Hamilton, NJ
'71 Chevelle (427 SBC project dragging along - hopefully done by the
spring?)
'88 CSC (at least I have more time to spend on it now!)
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]