Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Sean,

The guy from M&H said the Ron Francis kit doesn't come with connectors or
terminals and the fuse block is a lot bigger than stock and doesn't fit the
original location very well.

What's your opinion on this?  I'm curious to know what a customer thinks vs.
a competitor...

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino
ACES #3509
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm


> I did my emtire '66 with the ron francis kit. I love it not only beceuse
it
> works well but if you ever do any up grades, ie power _____whatever, it
can
> acomidate it. the quality is good and the wiring is all marked. you can
find
> them in the back of eather super chevy or Chevy High Performance.
> Sean Martinez
> '66 Chevelle
>



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to