Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Brian,
I did my emtire '66 with the ron francis kit. I love it not only beceuse it 
works well but if you ever do any up grades, ie power _____whatever, it can 
acomidate it. the quality is good and the wiring is all marked. you can find 
them in the back of eather super chevy or Chevy High Performance.
Sean Martinez
'66 Chevelle


>From: "BRIAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Chevelle-List] Wiring?
>Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:19:54 -0500
>
>
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Have any of you re-wired your car using a Painless Wiring Harness? I am
>considering getting the 18 circuit universal harness. All the wiring an
>harnesses in my car we're shot, when it was in the field where I found it I
>guess the mice took care of them. I'd like to hear about others experiences
>both positive and negative. Thanks!
>
>Brian
>1966 Chevelle SS
>ACES #3475
>
>
>
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to