Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys -
I would also recommend M&H Electric. I got new engine and front lamp
harnesses from them and the quality is excellent. They customized the harnesses
for my HEI distributor, IMI starter, and Powermaster (SI series) alternator.
They even added a choke coil wire for the electronic choke on my carb, and
modified a kickdown harness for my TH400 so it would work with the B&M kickdown
switch I have. Tom Marquez is an electrical whiz and can help you with any
question or problem you may have - and if he doesn't know, he'll find out. My
$.02, FWIW.
Cliff Klimas Hamilton, NJ
'71 Chevelle (427 SBC project dragging along - hopefully done by the spring?)
'88 CSC (at least I have more time to spend on it now!)
> I used M&H harnesses in my '70. They are awesome quality, factory repro or
> made to order. Why get a generic harness from Painless when you can get an
> exact replacement? :) Their web address is www.wiringharnes.com. Good luck.
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]