Victor Hooi wrote:
> and then tried accessing the share directly from the Windows 2008 DC.
> Under "Administrator", it seemed to let me access the share directly,
> without having to type in any credentials? And another normal domain
> user was able to as well, which is strange, right?

No, this is normal.  Windows will attempt to use the account credentials
from
your desktop login when you attempt to map a share on another computer.
You should only be prompted for credentials when the account you are using
(on the client side of the mapping) does not have access rights to the
share.

Alan