#sh ip arp summary 1405 IP ARP entries, with 3 of them incomplete #show ip cef summary IPv4 CEF is enabled for distributed and running VRF Default: 1530 prefixes (1529/1 fwd/non-fwd) Default network 0.0.0.0/0 Table id 0 Database epoch: 2 (1530 entries at this epoch)
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Peter Rathlev <[email protected]> wrote: > On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 13:07 -0500, Jose Madrid wrote: > > I have a 3560 and when do I "show platform tcam utilization" it says that > I > > have 1365 directly connected routes. This is definitely not the case and > > when I do a "show ip route connected" there are various IP blocks shown, > but > > none longer than a /26 and maybe a total of 30 routes. Anyone know how > > these numbers are computed? > > Does "show ip cef summary" shed some light on it? Or "show ip arp > summary"? I'd suspect that "directly-connected routes" also cover L2 > adjacencies. > > -- > Peter > > > -- It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now? _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
