Yes, thanks guys.  I appreciate the help.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Lincoln Dale <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> On 21/01/2011, at 5:07 AM, Jose Madrid wrote:
>
> > I have a 3560 and when do I "show platform tcam utilization" it says that
> I
> > have 1365 directly connected routes.  This is definitely not the case and
> > when I do a "show ip route connected" there are various IP blocks shown,
> but
> > none longer than a /26 and maybe a total of 30 routes.  Anyone know how
> > these numbers are computed?
>
> so this switch has SVI(s) configured?
>
> each 'host' in a subnet will consume a /32 prefix in the FIB for glueing
> L3->L2.
> its how every "L3 switch" must work.
>
>
> cheers,
>
> lincoln.




-- 
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better place than
here? What better time than now?
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to