Yes, they indeed appear as entries with a Next Hop value of "attached" in the 'sh ip cef' output.
Best regards, Andras On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Brandon Ewing <[email protected]> wrote: > On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 01:07:41PM -0500, Jose Madrid wrote: >> I have a 3560 and when do I "show platform tcam utilization" it says that I >> have 1365 directly connected routes. This is definitely not the case and >> when I do a "show ip route connected" there are various IP blocks shown, but >> none longer than a /26 and maybe a total of 30 routes. Anyone know how >> these numbers are computed? >> >> #sh platform tcam utilization >> >> CAM Utilization for ASIC# 0 Max Used >> Masks/Values Masks/values >> IPv4 unicast directly-connected routes: 2048/2048 1365/1365 >> IPv4 unicast indirectly-connected routes: 1024/1024 190/190 >> > > I believe direct-connected routes also includes IP->ARP entries in TCAM. > > -- > Brandon Ewing ([email protected]) > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
