Those are used by internal entries, used for certain functions. Usually there's a permit ip any any entry as well. Also, some entries are prepopulated. This is normal and expected on DSBU switches.
Best regards, Andras On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Robert Maier <[email protected]> wrote: > so,,the routes clear now...bu when i make a sh plat tcam util on a 2960 it > says alsways that tehere are 27/27 acl used...but there are no acls > configured/applied, I can´t find a good explaination for the output in any > command reference. > The only thing which i fond in all reference is something: Don´t use that > command, except Cisco TAC told you so. > > Am 20.01.2011 19:07, schrieb Jose Madrid: >> >> I have a 3560 and when do I "show platform tcam utilization" it says that >> I >> have 1365 directly connected routes. This is definitely not the case and >> when I do a "show ip route connected" there are various IP blocks shown, >> but >> none longer than a /26 and maybe a total of 30 routes. Anyone know how >> these numbers are computed? >> >> #sh platform tcam utilization >> >> CAM Utilization for ASIC# 0 Max Used >> Masks/Values Masks/values >> IPv4 unicast directly-connected routes: 2048/2048 1365/1365 >> IPv4 unicast indirectly-connected routes: 1024/1024 190/190 >> > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
