I was liking the idea of Lewmar.

And I think the low profiles look great but I don’t see access from top side
which the fore-deck guys likes to have to get spinnakers in and out easily
without having to go below.

When you say easy drop in on Lewmars, I assume I would need to rip out and
replace the frame that attaches to the deck. I was thinking of trying to just
change out the hatch first. A friend told me of his troubles trying to get the
frame off the deck. If it’s a direct replacement the hinges would match? I
don’t think I can do that with a Lewmar based on the diagrams I saw. My issue
is the hatch itself, I suspect no water is coming in from the bottom frame.

I have a couple of emails into Atkins and Hoyle though I have not heard back
yet. I’ll keep on them.

Again thanks to all. The collective wisdom is amazing.