I just got off with Atkins & Hoyle.

Really nice people, but a new hatch is $1775 US, which is so much pricier than
a Lewmar.
He says I have to change the base to get a good seal, so my lazy approach of
getting just a hatch that matches isn’t going to work.
I can’t get a repair as the hatch frame itself is cracked., otherwise a rebuild
would have been a good way to go.

So what size Lewmar fits this cutout? I haven’t yet seen one that seems to
match.
And you’re in a MkI? I wonder if they are the same…

Matthew