19.07.2019 18:35, Sebastian Harl пишет:
Again, I fully understand your frustration and agree with you that
things have not been going well which is why we're working on improving
them and fixing the policy and processes.

"we're working" ... "improving"... I see all the results of "improvements"....

Based on your responses, I believe you're still very interested in the project

I just don't like to throw away the results of my work.
And I just use Collectd on my servers.

and it's goals and I hope that we can work together on finding an appropriate
path forward.
I don't know what are the goals and who really works on project.
I see only several contributors, which permissions are same as mine was.
Me and these people unable to tune project direction, we can only put new own PR or merge another's PR.

Do you think the proposal is going into the right direction? Did
Matthias's change fix the most immediate issue at hand around code
owners?

Your question shows the real depth of the analysis of the problem and depth of control over what is happening. I already answered in #3224: I can't check this. Also, @rjablonx left his comment too, about additional actions which are required.

However, again, I dont think this is "direction". This is "patch" only, which tries to glue broken communication.

Such a patch does not make a thing brand new, and you will not go into a decent society in it.