19.07.2019 20:14, Sebastian Harl пишет:

I consider the proposal[1] a first (but important) step to hand more
"power" to the community at large, to allow more active contributions
from multiple parties and ultimately make it easier for others to
influence the project. My personal involvement is currently limited to
trying to fix the low level organizational aspects of all of this to
enable further work on top of that.

What do you think is missing to make this a more compelling and
impactful proposal rather than just a "patch"?
Also, please look into https://collectd.org/ main page.

That is very nice to see "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" messages, this lasts for months IIRC.

This shows project is really w/o owner, i.e. becomes dead.