This would definitely be good.  I have Bluetooth disabled on my
current phone almost all the time.  As rarely as I use BT, there's no
need to have it always on.  I anticipate similar usage for wifi for
me.  So, I would love to be able to turn those two off and back from
the icons at the top.

-Steven