On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Buchan Milne wrote:

+ Furthermore, I think it might be modified to be able to easily get a
+ mirror list from MandrakeClub, specifically so that Club Members could
+ easily setup a urpmi source for MandrakeClub, for things like getting
+ the NVidia drivers.

FYI, "MandrakeFirsttime" will let folks declare that they are
Club members and even subscribe directly (trial accounts with
boxes) and automatically configure Club downloads in 9.1.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik               http://MandrakeForum.com
Mandrakesoft           |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Community             (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Our housekeeper doesn't do Windows and neither do WE! (L.P. Santuro)