hi,

All this happening on the worlds greatest demcoracy.
may be you read this news.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=tech&cat=hackers_and_crackers

Unofficial reports are that 500 iraqi's died 2 days
ago and day  before yesterday another 1000 died.This
is the word comming from Saudi-from friends.Dunno if
the casualities are iraqi civilains or the army.
US bombers are any way doing cluster bombing in
civilian areas.They are finding it hard to hit
armoured vehicles since they are well spread out in
distinct patterns.US has told iraq to treat US
soldiers as pow's and follow the geneva
convention.they showed images of 3 US pow's,one women
and 2 men-one of them were bandaged on their
head.These had appeared a few hours after US made a
press conference saying that they had taken 3000
iraqi's pow's and there were no US pow's.

Iraq replied by asking them to follow the geneva
convention and not to do cluster bombing in civilan
areas.

In any case US military pow's are going to have a hard
time and since U.S didnot give pow status to
*suspected* Al-Queda/taliban militants captured in
afghan war-no body is going to put pressure on iraq
either.

Regards Sarath.