I took a shot at this and did the following

opened highlight reconstruction and set method to reconstruct in LCh and
clipping threshold to 2.000
decreased exposure .5 ev
opened color reconstruction and set threshold to 87.5 which gets rid of the
magenta
opened levels and moved the midtones right to the end of the highlights
with a parametric mask on the L channel so that the input numbers read 53
100 100 100 and mask blur to 41.9
adjusted the exposure up a little bit

sidecar is attached

Bill