On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

>Nothing beats a native compile in your basement.

Yes, definitely.

>> Do they run stock Debian armhf?
>
>So the CubieTruck is embarrassingly down level:

Oofff…

>The Wandboard is doing better:

Right, close enough anyway.

>I don't mind shipping to Europe if you don't mind paying the VAT. I
>think you will be the fourth or fifth Debian maintainer I've sent
>hardware to.

So sending from outside the eurozone, that can get tricky fast
(depending on the value, they also want import duties on top),
I think that might just be overkill for a oneshot helping out.
Let’s see if I can get an account on a project box first, or
work with someone who has. (I’m not intending to add going into
ARM development on top of what I already try to balance… right
now, I’m mostly helping m68k through t64, so Adrian does not
burn out, he’s also got sh4 and powerpc to do, and the whole
rest of d-ports with the mini-dak trouble of keeping old binary
packages around.)

But I do thank you for that offer.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)