On 2024-03-26 22:28 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> I hacked that, and I tried to do armel and armhf as well but
> dak stopped me, whereas mini-dak was not as strict.

What was the actual problem with uploading the images you built? Just
not having any corresponding source? Or something more complicated?

It seems to me you've done all the hard work - we just need to work
out how to get those packages into the archive.  Maybe that needs a
rebuild with corresponding source? Although if we already have the
source just making a new changes file with all the right piece in
should be enough, should it not?

or am I missing something?

Wookey
--