On 2024-03-27 15:27 +0000, Wookey wrote:
> On 2024-03-26 22:28 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>
> > I hacked that, and I tried to do armel and armhf as well but
> > dak stopped me, whereas mini-dak was not as strict.
>
> What was the actual problem with uploading the images you built? Just
> not having any corresponding source? Or something more complicated?

Answering my own question: There have been a couple of new openjdk-17
uploads (latest is: 17_17.0.11~7ea-1) so Thorsten's bootstrap build
(17.0.10+7-1) is out of
date.

But it does a great job of filling the self-dependency so I can build the
current version.
So I now have all the pieces (on armhf, not checked armel yet but hopefully it
matches)

Building now...

Wookey
--