Greetings all;

I have a 3d printer, an arm64 controller running ambian buster
it has an address of 169.254.xx.xx/16
it can ping this machine but something is killing full net access, so it can't set its time.

It can talk to this machine by address.  Running bookworm here.

There was at onetime, the ability to make this machine serve as a lower level time server so it should be possible to have this printers time requests satisfied by this machine which s/b within a millisecond or 2 of the master clock in Boulder CO.

Is there a ready made package for that? Or, can this be enabled in systemd stuff?

Thanks

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis