I have noticed that many spammers in recent months have begun to use the
recipients email as the senders email.

Can this be trapped by the current tests or should I request a new test to
cover this?

The only legitimate mail that would pass this test would be users sending
mail to themselves and for us it would be worth losing the capability which
I don't think is used much.

Todd