Are there any words saying “award to Qihoo to recognize their long time support
for censorship”?
It is an official thanks letter from The Ministry of Public Security of the
People’s Republic of China, the equivalent organization with FBI of U.S, it
thanks for my team and myself to join the information security work the 3rd
Sept military review affair! I can tell you that my team and myself joined the
information security work for G20 meeting just finished last month, I might got
a thanks letter soon, is there anything wrong to do that?

If anybody care about this, please ask somebody to translate this letter for
you, I do not have time to waste here on somebody lied.

For the malware accuses, Yahoo acquired 3721 in 2003, do you think Yahoo
acquired a malware company? Is there any anti-virus software killed 3721’s
software?

Thanks,
Xiaosheng Tan

在 2016/10/13 下午5:26,“dev-security-policy 代表
solar”<dev-security-policy-bounces+tanxiaosheng=360...@lists.mozilla.org 代表
sofl...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Some more information.

    3721 helper, the most notorious malware in china was created by Hongyi zhou
and his company 3721 in 1998. According to Mr. Tan's bio, he was the
development director of 3721. So I believe he directly participated in and led
the development of the malware.

    There is another evidence of Qihoo cooperating with chinese government to
censor the internet. Last year, the Ministry of Public Security (the
stakeholder of GFW) give an award to Qihoo to recognize their long time support
for censorship especially during the event of the 70th anniversary of the
victory of World War II. The official paper of the award
(http://www.canyu.org/n102771c6.aspx) was listed on Qihoo website. But it was
soon removed before widely exposed in public. Moreover, the chinese name(谭晓生)
of Mr. Tan Xiaosheng was mentioned in the official paper.

    I do NOT trust the person who developed malware, and I also do NOT trust
the CA involved in censorship.