On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 05:02:12PM -0800, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
> And a threaded mpm is just not an option.  Most humans
> are simply not smart enough to write threadsafe code.

this is an interesting point.
I believe the moving towards threading is wrong.
I also find apache2 strongly suspective for the simple size. 1.3 is
already bad, but the code size of 2.0 scares me. and honestly, I don't
care for windows or netware support.
what remains is a IMHO overcomplicated architecture with much too much
code, which makes it hard to audit, and gives no benefit to our users.
I don't see me importing apache2 into the OpenBSD tree anytime soon.
honestly, I don't see that at all.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Dennis Ritchie)